304# stainless steel
The most important elements of 304# stainless steel is Ni/Cr. It contains 8%-11% Ni ,17%-19% Cr . It is a kind of high alloy steel that can resist corroding in the weak medium atmospheric environment.
But if under the corrosive atmosphere or condition with
chloridion (such as salt, sweat, seawater, sea wind , soil,
etc), it will be corroded.
- Clean the dust with soft washcloths once a day, and keep dry.
- Clean with stainless steel dedicated detergent once a week to keep it glossy and shining.
- Avoid being collided by hard objects or it will damage the stainless steel surface.
- Do not clean with chemical detergent or acid detergent.
- Clean with soap or neutral detergent, and wash with clean water and then dry with clean washcloths.
- If there is any acid adsorbate on the surface, wash with water and dry with a clean washcloth immediately.
- Use stainless steel wax to clear away the rusty spots.
Teak wood has exquisite and unique texture. Featuring with good resistance to bending and cracking in the sun and rainy weather. It contains gum and with small coefficient of deformation. Also, teak wood has a special aroma, good resistance to insect pest damage the wood. So teak wood always the first choice for outdoor furniture than other timbers.
- Teak wood is easily affected by dust in the outdoor. Wipe with a dry cloth once a day to remove dust and keep clean.
- For a long time using in the outdoor, the color will be becoming ash grey. Also, the texture will be becoming deeper. Wipe with white grit sandpaper to polish the surface, it can be restore the original color and keep the surface smooth.
- Do not clean with chemical composition detergent or acid liquid detergent.
- Avoid pollution from greasy objects and colored liquids. When in pollution, clean with water and dry with a clear cloth immediately.